With the 1 5/8" X 7" Black Top Rail Sleeves, connecting two pieces of top rail together end to end is simple and straightforward. The sleeve's pressed steel composition provides a durable, attractive finish that is built to stand strong against the elements. Their black, powder-coated finish adds both a stylish appearance and an additional layer of protection against wear and damage. Additionally, the sleeves can be used to repair broken or bent top rails.
• Rail Pieces Can Extend 3 1/2" Inside Sleeve
• Finish Is Resistant To Weathering And Damage
• Length: 7"
• Material: Pressed Steel
• Rail Size: 1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]
• Finish: Black Powder-Coated
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.
|Chain Link Fitting||Sleeves|
|Metal Type||Pressed Steel|
|Rail Size||1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]|