With the Rolo Rolling Gate Latch, which fits both 1 5/8" and 2" (1 7/8" OD) gates, latching a sliding gate is a cinch. The latch fits securely around the slide gate frame and gate post and for added security, its eyelet allows for use of a padlock. It's constructed of highly durable galvanized steel and requires two brace bands and carriage bolts - both sold separately - to mount to the gate post.
• Easy To Install
• Pre-Drilled Holes
• Eyelet Permits Padlock
• Fits Around Slide Gate And Post
• Two Brace Bands And Carriage Bolts Required For Installation (Sold Separately)
• Post Size: 2" (1 7/8" OD)
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• Gate Frame Size: 1 5/8" (1 5/8 OD) Or 2" (1 7/8" OD)
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Latches|
|Gate Type||Sliding Gate|
|Mounting Type||Metal Post|
|Post Size||2" [1 7/8" OD]|