Tension bands are used to attach chain link fence fabric to line posts and terminal posts, and also commonly used to attach chain link fabric to gate frames. This 8 5/8" Black Beveled Tension Band has a powder-coated finish that means it's not only functional but adds a great look to any fence and is resistant to rust. Its steel construction gives it durability and it's also resistant to weathering and wear. Most applications require one less tension band than the height (in feet) of a fence, meaning a 6' fence would require five tension bands.
• Easy To Install
• Adds Stability To Fence
• Provides Extra Defense Against Climbing
• Steel Composition Provides Strength, Durability
• Powder-Coated Finish Is Weather- And Wear-Resistant
• Post Size: 8 5/8"
• Band Height: 3/4"
• Black, Powder-Coated
• Galvanized Steel 12G
• Install Fence Bands Spaced 10-14" Apart
• Use One Less Tension Band Than Height Of Fence (I.E. A 6' High Fence Uses 5 Tension Bands)
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.
|Chain Link Fitting||Beveled Tension Bands|
|Post Size||8 5/8" [8 5/8" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 2"|