With the 3 1/2" x 1 5/8" Black Line Rail Clamps (also known as boulevard clamps), the intersecting rails of your chain link fence will be secured in place. The black, powder-coated finish extends the lifetime of the clamps and tops off the steel construction, creating a sleek, attractive look to make your fence stand out and stand strong against the elements.
Carriage nut and bolt are needed for installation (sold separately).
- Color: Black
- Easy Installation
- Black Powder-Coated Finish
- Includes Two Separate Pieces
- Resistant To Weathering and Damage
- Made For Securing Intersecting Chain Link Fence Posts And Rails
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black Powder-Coating
- Post Size: 3 1/2" [3 1/2" OD]
- Rail Size: 1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.
|Chain Link Fitting||Line Rail Clamps|
|Metal Type||Galvanized Steel|
|Post Size||3 1/2" [3 1/2" OD]|
|Rail Size||1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]|