The 4" Beveled Brace Band, also known as a rail end band, is an essential piece for building chain link fences and hoophouse frames. The Brace Band is used to attach the chain link top rail to a corner post, end post, gate post, or frame. The brace band wraps around a pipe with the use of a 5/16" x 2" nut and carriage bolt and features a heavy-duty galvanized steel composition with a beveled interior ideal for commercial and industrial applications.
• Fits 4" Fence Post
• Sold In Bag Quantities Of 100
• Requires 5/16" x 2" Carriage Bolts And Nuts
• Used To Attach Chain Link Fabric To End Posts
• Long-Lasting, Corrosion-Resistant Material
• Beveled Interior Designed For Commercial Or Industrial Use
• Band Height: 7/8"
• Post Size: 4"
• Thickness: 0.11" (12 Gauge)
• Carraige Bolt Size: 5/16" x 2"
• Material: Heavy-Duty Galvanized Steel
*Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Beveled Brace Bands|
|Metal Type||Galvanized Steel|
|Post Size||4" [4" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 2"|