The Aluminum Rail End Cup is designed to add stability to chain link fence terminal posts for top rails, mid-rails, and bottoms rails when used in tandem with a brace band and carriage bolt. Easy to install for residential chain link fences, these rail end cups attach to the rail and terminal post aligned with the brace band for a secure connection of the rail and post. Also known as a rail end, the Rail End Cup has a high-quality aluminum construction that resists rust for long-term outdoor use. Fits 1 5/8" (1 5/8" OD Actual) Rail.
• Fits 1 5/8" Rail
• Adds Stability To Chain Link Fence
• Rust-Resistant Aluminum Construction
• One Rail End Cap Required For Each Rail Connection
• Brace Bands And Carriage Bolts & Nuts Sold Separately
• Designed For Residential Chain Link Fence Applications
• Easy To Install Using A Brace Brand And Carriage Bolt And Nut
• Creates Secure Connections For Rail And Chain Link Fence Posts
• Material: Aluminum
• Rail Size: 1 5/8" (1 5/8" OD Actual)
• Uses Carriage Bolt Size: 5/16 x 1 1/4"
• Fits Externally Onto Rail And Connects Using Brace Band And Bolt
|Chain Link Fitting||End Rail Cups|
|Rail Size||1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 1 1/4"|