These 1 5/8" [1 3/8" OD] x 1 3/8" [1 3/8" OD] Black End Rail Clamps form a strong T-Joint connection for two posts or rails in a chainlink fence. They're two-piece clamps that can also be used in kennel applications and with their high-quality, rust-resistant galvanized steel construction, they're built to last. Their versatility is one of their biggest strengths, as they can be used for purposes such as constructing a new kennel with multiple connections or serving as a temporary replacement for chainlink panels. Their solid, simple design makes them easy to install and once they're in place, even easier to count on for outstanding performance.
• Two-Piece Clamp
• Rust-Resistant Galvanized Finish
• Pre-Drilled Holes For Installation
• Can Be Used in Kennel Applications
• Serve As Temporary Replacement For Chainlink Panels
• Form T-Joint Connection For Two Posts Or Rails In A Chainlink Fence
• Color: Black
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• Post Size: 1 3/8" [1 3/8" OD]
• Rail Size: 1 3/8" [1 3/8" OD]
• Requires 5/16" x 2" Carriage Bolts And Nuts (Sold Separately)
Carriage nut and bolt are needed for installation (sold separately).
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.
|Chain Link Fitting||End Rail Clamps|
|Post Size||1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]|
|Rail Size||1 3/8" [1 3/8" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 2"|