Chain Link 1320' 4-Point Barbed Wire Roll w/ 5" Coil Spacing - Class 3 Barbed Wire (Galvanized Steel)
The Barbed Wire Roll has a length of 1320 ft with a 5" wide coil spacing once installed. The corrosion-resistant galvanized steel wire is recommended for residential and commercial applications for low level, cost-effective security in parking lots, industrial facilities, storage unit areas, warehouses, construction sites, and more and meets the ASTM A 121-99 standard.
• Meets ASTM A 121-99
• High Corrosion Resistance
• High-Quality Galvanized Steel
• Bend-Resistant 4-Point Barbs
• Provides Low Level Security As Needed
• Lightweight And Easy To Install And Move
• Cost-Effective Property Security As Opposed To Expensive Security Systems
• Versatile - Used For Containment, Protection, Division, Or As A Deterrent
• Parking Lots
• Industrial Facilities
• Storage Unit Areas
• Warehouses And Construction Sites
• Effective In Both Commercial And Residential Applications
• Gauge: 12.5
• Class: 3 (CL3)
• 4 Point Barb Wire
• Barb Spacingt: 5"
• Barbed Wire Length: 1320'
• Material: Galvanized Steel
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Barb Wire|
|Material Type||Pressed Steel|