Forged from strong, galvanized steel, the 2" (1 7/8" OD) Cantilever Gate Latch Receiver keeps your cantilever gate latch fixed in place. It boasts a sturdy design and pre-drilled holes to facilitate an easy installation in a variety of applications. Its opening fits a 2" (1 7/8" OD) post and once it's in place, it will boost gate safety and security by allowing you to be confident that once closed, a gate will remain firmly latched. For an additional layer of security, this durable receiver also has a hole for inserting a padlock (sold separately) and for applications featuring a double cantilever gate, two receivers are needed. The carriage bolts for this two-piece receiver are included, allowing you to bolt it around the gate.
• Easy To Install
• Two-Piece Gate Latch Receiver
• Engineered For Cantilever Gates
• Keeps Gate Fixed In Place Once Latched
• Carriage Bolts Required For Installation Included
• Pre-Drilled Hole For A Padlock (Sold Separately)
• Two Gate Latch Receivers Required For Double Cantilever Gates
• Color: Unfinished
• Post Size: 2" (1 7/8" OD)
• Material: Galvanized Steel
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Latches|
|Gate Type||Sliding Gate|
|Post Size||2" [1 7/8" OD]|