These 2" (1 7/8" OD) Galvanized Pressed Steel Chain Link Drop Fork Latches are key in a gate latch assembly used to securely close chainlink fence gates with the use of a drop fork collar and carriage bolts. Among its many features are a rust-resistant galvanized steel design, pre-drilled holes to facilitate a smooth installation and its ability to fit seamlessly inside a drop fork collar while it sleeves a 1 3/8" gate post for manually opening and closing a gate.
• Easy To Install
• Rust-Resistant Galvanized Steel Construction
• Holds Chainlink Gate Firmly In Place When It's Closed
• Works In Conjunction With Drop Fork Collar And Carriage Bolts (Sold Separately)
• Post Size: 2" (1 7/8" OD)
• Carriage Bolt Size: 5/16" x 1 1/4"
• Material: Galvanized Pressed Steel
|Chain Link Fitting||Drop Fork Latches|
|Metal Type||Pressed Steel|
|Post Size||2" [1 7/8" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 1 1/4"|