Chain Link 2" [1 7/8" OD] x 2" [1 7/8" OD] Gate Corner for 90° Angles - Gate Elbow (Pressed Steel)
Gate Corners, also known as Gate Elbows, are the intersection where two sections of rail connect. The 2" Gate Corner Pressed Steel is a compact, durable connector for railing, accepting one section of rail in each end and featuring a 90° angle. It's built from strong, pressed steel and easily fits into place, creating a stable corner for a chain link fence gate. The required screws needed for installation are not included.
• Also Known As A Gate Elbow
• Connect Two Sections Of Rail At 90° Angle
• Required Screws For Installation Not Included
• Insert One Length Of Rail Into Each End Of Gate Corner
• Material: Pressed Steel
• Fits Rail Size: 2" (Fits 1 7/8" OD)
• Fits Gate Frame Size: 2" (Fits 1 7/8" OD)
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Gate Corners|
|Material Type||Pressed Steel|
|Rail Size||2" [1 7/8" OD]|