The 2" Steel Rail End Cup is designed to add stability to chain link fence terminal posts for top rails, mid-rails, and bottoms rails when used in tandem with a brace band and carriage bolt. Easy to install for commercial chain link fences, these rail end cups attach to the rail and terminal post using a brace band and have a half moon cutout to accept the bracing truss rod for optimal support. Also known as a rail end, the Rail End Cup has a high-quality steel construction with rust-resistant properties ideal for long-term outdoor use. Fits 2" (1 7/8" OD Actual) Rail.
• Fits 2" Rail
• Adds Stability To Chain Link Fence
• Heavy-Duty Rust-Resistant Steel Construction
• Half Moon Cutout Accepts Bracing Truss Rod
• One Rail End Cap Required For Each Rail Connection
• Brace Bands And Carriage Bolts & Nuts Sold Separately
• Designed For Commercial Chain Link Fence Applications
• Easy To Install Using A Brace Brand And Carriage Bolt And Nut
• Creates Secure Connections For Rail And Chain Link Fence Posts
• Color: Galvanized
• Type: Combo - Half Moon Cutout
• Material: Heavy-Duty Pressed Steel
• Rail Size: 2" (1 7/8" OD Actual)
• Uses Carriage Bolt Size: 5/16 x 1 1/4"
• Fits Externally Onto Rail And Connects Using Brace Band And Bolt
*Note: due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.
|Chain Link Fitting||End Rail Cups|
|Metal Type||Pressed Steel|
|Rail Size||2" [1 7/8" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 1 1/4"|