The 2" (Fits 1 7/8" OD) Weldable Round Disk Pressed Steel Floor Flange is used to mount a chain link fence to concrete or cement. It's made of durable, galvanized pressed steel for lasting performance and thanks to that galvanized finish, it's also rust-resistant. It comes with four pre-drilled holes to mount it to the surface below and a 2" (Fits 1 7/8" OD) opening in the center. Installation is as simple as cutting a post to the proper length, setting it inside the flange and screwing the flange in place.
• Easy To Install
• Galvanized Finish Prevents Rust And Corrosion
• Four Pre-Drilled Holes To Mount It To The Surface Below
• Used To Mount A Chain Link Fence Post To Concrete Or Cement
• Cut Post To Length, Insert Into Flange And Mount To The Surface Below
• Material: Pressed Steel
• External Diameter: 5 3/8"
• Screw Hole Diameter: 1/2"
• Internal Diameter: 2" (Fits 1 7/8" OD)
Please Note: Posted specifications are subject to change. Contact a sales consultant to confirm specs. Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Floor Flanges|
|Metal Type||Pressed Steel|
|Post Size||2" [1 7/8" OD]|