Chain Link 59" High Tension Bar for 5' Fences (Galvanized Steel)
Galvanized Steel Chain Link Fence Tension Bars for chain link fence are used at each post and woven through the fabric between the top and bottom rail to help stretch the chain link fabric evenly. This Tension Bar is for a 5 ft chain link fence and will reduce bending of the fence fabric, preventing damage. Comprised of high-quality, galvanized steel, this 5' Tension Bar requires a tension band, and carriage bolt and nut for a quick and easy installation (sold separately).
• Reduces Bending Of Fence Fabric
• Used For 5 ft Chain Link Fences
• Requires Tension Bands For Installation
• Rust-Resistant Galvanized Steel Construction
• Requires Carriage Bolt And Nut For Installation
• Creates A Secure Connection For The Chain Link Mesh And Post
• Height: 59"
• Dimensions" 3/16" x 5/8"
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• Thickness: 12 Gauge Steel
• For Use With Fence Height: 5'
Please Note: Posted specifications are subject to change. Contact a sales consultant to confirm specs. Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Tension Bars|
|Size||3/16" x 5/8" x 59"|
|Material Type||Pressed Steel|