Flat washers prevent surface damage when tightening a fastener as they create a smooth surface and distribute the pressure applied during installation. The 3/8" Flat Washer has a steel composition and features a zinc plated, corrosion-resistant exterior. This versatile washer can suit several needs whether it is required as a spacer or used to prevent a bolt or screw from pulling through materials, this washer will keep fasteners stable and in place.
• Use With 3/8" Bolt Or Screw
• Aesthetically Pleasing, Shiny Zinc Plating
• Prevents Fall-Out From Vibration Over Time
• Prevents Bolts Or Screws From Pulling Through Materials
• Provides A Secure, Smooth Surface For Installing Screws And Bolts
• Safely Distributes Pressure Over A Wider Surface Area For Stability
• Fits Bolt Size: 3/8"
• Thickness: 2.00mm
• Material: Zinc Plated Steel
• Outside Diameter: 20.00mm
• Washer Standard: Din 125A
|Chain Link Fitting||Bolts|