The 3” Industrial Offset Gate Hinge features a black, powder-coated finish over a pressed steel construction, giving it functionality, durability and an attractive look. Using an offset hinge can make a significant difference in ease of use and accessibility for a gate and the combination of pressed steel and a powder-coated finish increases resistance to weathering and wear.
• Increases Ease Of Use For Gate
• Resistant To Weathering and Wear
• Maximizes Space Around Gate
• Material: Pressed Steel
• Finish: Black, Powder-Coated
• Post Size: 3" [Fits 2 7/8]
• Rail Size: 1 5/8" or 2"
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.
|Chain Link Fitting||Hinges - Adjustable Arm|
|Metal Type||Pressed Steel|
|Post Size||3" [2 7/8" OD]|
|Hinge Type||Offset Hinge|