Chain Link 3" [2 7/8" OD] Corner Post 3-Strand 45° Barb Wire Arm - Terminal Post Barb Arm (Galvanized Steel)
The 3" (Fits 2 7/8" OD Actual) Post Corner Barb Arm fits a 3" (2 7/8" OD) corner post or terminal post of a chain link fence system. It can securely accept up to three strands of barbed wire with pre-cut notches to allow the wire to easily snap into place for a strong connection. With a galvanized pressed steel construction, this barb wire arm is built to last and enhance the security of a chain link fence system with a minimal level of maintenance.
• Easy To Install
• Galvanized Finish Protects Against Rust
• Accepts Up To Three Strands Of Barb Wire
• Avoids The Stopping And Starting Of Using Brace Bands
• Attaches To Corner Or Terminal Post In Chain Link Fence System
• Post Size: 3" (2 7/8" OD)
• Arm Position: 45°
• Material: Galvanized Steel
For use on corner post to wrap barb wire around corners replacing the stopping and starting with brace bands.
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Barb Wire Arms|
|Material Type||Pressed Steel|
|Post Size||3" [2 7/8" OD]|
|Mounting Type||Round Post Mount|