This 3" (Fits 2 7/8" OD) x 5/8" Male Gate Hinge attaches to a gate post, while its pintle fits into the frame hinge receptor. This allows the gate to swing freely and reliably as part of a chain link fence system. Its pressed steel construction makes it strong and durable and it can be used in a wide range of settings and applications. A 3/8" x 3" carriage nut and bolt are required for installation and are sold separately.
• Attaches To Gate Post
• Works With Frame Hinge Receptor To Allow Gate To Swing
• Pressed Steel Construction For Durable, Reliable Performance
• Carriage Nut And Bolt Required For Installation (Sold Separately)
• Pintle Size: 5/8"
• Material: Pressed Steel
• Fits Gate Frame Size: 3" (Fits 2 7/8" OD)
• 3/8" x 3" Carriage Nut And Bolt Required
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Hinges - Male Hinges|
|Metal Type||Pressed Steel|
|Post Size||3" [2 7/8" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||3/8" x 3"|