The 4" Heavy Tension Band attaches chain link fabric to posts, frames, kennels, and more to ensure a long-lasting connection for the chain link mesh, tension bar, and post or frame. As a rule of thumb, one less tension band than the overall height of the fence should be utilized (i.e. a 6' high fence uses 5 tension bands). This easy to install tension band has a high-quality, corrosion-resistant galvanized steel construction and features a heavy gauge for durability designed for commercial or industrial use.
• Fits 4" Fence Posts
• Long-Lasting, Corrosion-Resistant Material
• Used To Attach Chain Link Fabric To End Posts
• Requires 5/16" x 1 1/4" Carriage Bolts And Nuts
• Heavy Gauge Steel Designed For Commercial Or Industrial Use
• Band Height: 1"
• Post Size: 4"
• Thickness: 0.125" (11 Gauge)
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• Carriage Bolt Size: 5/16" x 1 1/4"
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Tension Bands|
|Post Size||4" [4" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 1 1/4"|