Chain Link 5/16" x 2" Carriage Bolt & Nut (Hot Dip Galvanized Steel)
Used to complete many projects, the 5/16" x 2" Carriage Bolts & Nuts are an essential accessory to builders, most commonly used to secure rail ends, brace bands, tension bands, cross-connectors, and more to form reliable connections. Carriage Bolts can be found in nearly any outdoor pipe project from chain link fences to greenhouse builds, these versatile, rust-resistant threaded bolts are easy to use and include the nuts necessary for a complete installation.
- Ideal For Outdoor Use
- Easy To Use And Install
- Rust-Resistant Galavanized Steel Composition
- Includes Bolt And Nuts Required For Installation
- Use To Secure Several Hardware Components For Reliable Connections
- Purlin Brackets
- Kennel Clamps
- Line Rail And End Rail Clamps
- Brace Bands And Tension Bands
- And More
- Size: 5/16" x 2"
- Length: 2"
- Diameter: 5/16"
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Grade: ASTM A307 - Grade A
- Thread: Fully Threaded (FT)
- Neck: Square Neck
- Thread Type: Coarse 5/16"-18
|Chain Link Fitting||Carriage Bolts|
|Material Type||Pressed Steel|