Chain Link 9 Gauge Hog Rings [500 Quantity] - Tension Wire Clip (Aluminum)
The Aluminum Hog Rings are highly-versatile as they are used to secure fence fabrics, kennels, privacy screens, and even to patch holes. Most commonly used to secure tension wire at the base of a chain link fence, these Aluminum Fence Hog Rings have other uses for lobster pots, cages, and traps.
• Sold In Bag Quantities Of 500
• Can Be Used To Patch Holes In Fabric
• Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Material
• Used To Secure Fence Fabric, Kennels, Tension Wire, Or Privacy Screens
• Material: Aluminum
• Pieces Per Bag: 500
• 5 Rings Per 10 Lineal Feet
• Thickness: 0.1495" 9 Gauge
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Hog Rings|