Commonly called butt hinges, industrial box hinges are often found on commercial and industrial chain link gates. This black hinge, made with malleable steel and a weather-resistant powder-coated finish, is easy to install and allows for a 90-degree swivel in either direction. In order to modify a hinge swing a full 180 degrees, add a 180-degree offset adapter.
• Allows for 90-degree swivel in either direction
• Powder-Coated Finish Resistant To Weathering
• Pressed Steel Composition For Strength And Durability
• Can Be Modified To Allow 180-Degree Swing with Offset Adapter
• Post Size: 6 5/8"
• Gate Size: 1 1/2" or 2"
• Material: Malleable Steel
• Finish: Black Powder-Coated
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.
|Chain Link Fitting||Gate Hinge|
|Metal Type||Pressed Steel|
|Post Size||6 5/8" [6 5/8" OD]|
|Gate Frame Size||1 1/2" or 2" [1 7/8" OD]|