The 8-Wheel Heavy Duty Truck Assembly features 2 1/2" guide wheels and 1 5/8" standard bearings. This 8-wheel truck assembly uses bearings that are specifically designed for roller application. There is a full complement of 13 ball bearings in each wheel, as opposed to the six or seven bearings in many similar assembles. Truck assemblies are generally used in situations where full cantilever gate systems are implausible. This helps keep most moving parts and mechanical processes encased in the guide frames, protecting them from inclement weather and erosion.
• Easy To Install
• Wheel Assemblies Move Independently To Fully Support Load
• Great Fit In Applications Where Full Cantilever Gate Systems Won't
• Meets ASTM B-117-07 Salt Spray Testing With No Red Rust After 790 Hours
• Keeps Most Moving Parts And Mechanical Processes Encased In The Guide Frames, Protecting Them From Weather
• Wheel Diameter: 2.5"
• Bearing Diameter 1.625"
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• Ball Bearings Per Wheel: 13
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Truck Assembly|
|Wheel Size||2 1/2" Diameter|