Chain Link 1/2" x 4" Zinc-Plated Screw Anchor Bolt (Carbon Steel)
The heavy duty 1/2" x 4" Zinc-Plated Screw Anchor Bolt is used to secure base materials including flanges, plates and more using standard sized ANSI tolerance drill bits. Its zinc-plated design design is both aesthetically attractive and delivers long-lasting performing. With a unique thread pattern, the amount of torque needed for installation is reduced and heavy duty 1/2" x 4" Zinc-Plated Screw Anchor Bolt is engineered for optimum performance in normal weight concrete, lightweight concrete and solid masonry applications.
• Finished Hex Head
• Designed For Use With Standard ANSI Drill Bits
• Unique Thread Design Reduces Installation Torque
• Recommended Applications Include Racking, Formwork, Tilt-Up Braces, Railing Sill Plates, Stadium Seating And More
• Steel Threads Along Anchor Body Tap Into Hole During Installation To Provide Keyed Engagement And Allow For Reduced Edge And Spacing Distances
• Hole Size: 1/2"
• Socket Size: 3/4"
• Anchor Length: 4"
• Finish: Zinc-Plated
• Metal: Heat-Treated Carbon Steel
Requires 1/2" Hole (Drill Bit)
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Bolts|
|Material Type||Carbon Steel|