The 2 1/2" Malleable Black Floor Flange is used to mount a chain link fence to concrete or cement. To install the flange, cut the post to length and use the set screw to mount it in place. Made of malleable steel and with a black, powder-coated finish, this flange is rust- and weathering-resistant.
Two 1/2" anchor bolts are needed for installation (sold separately).
- Creates A Stable Base For Fence
- Powder-Coated Finish Improves Resistance To Weathering
- Malleable Steel Allows For Easy Adjustment
- Material: Galvanized Cast Steel
- Finish: Black Powder-Coated
- Post Size: 2 1/2" [2 3/8" OD]
- Bolt Pattern: 4 holes
- Color: Black
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.
|Chain Link Fitting||Floor Flanges|
|Metal Type||Malleable Steel|
|Post Size||2 1/2" [2 3/8" OD]|