Crafted from strong, pressed steel, the 4" Industrial Bulldog Hinge - also known as a butt hinge - is easy to install and can also be used on automated gates. Built for chain link fence systems, these helpful hinges can swivel 90 degrees in either direction and can be modified to swing a full 180 degrees using a 180° offset adapter. Most chain link gates require two bulldog hinges, while the majority of double gates necessitate four bulldog hinges.
• Compatible With Automated Gates
• Most Gates Require Two Bulldog Hinges
• Can Swivel 90 Degrees In Either Direction
• Double Gates Typically Require Four Bulldog Hinges
• Material: Pressed Steel
• Fits Gate Frame: 4" X 1 5/8" Or 2" [1 7/8" OD]
This item is only available in quantities of 12, priced per each.
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Hinges - Box Hinges|
|Metal Type||Pressed Steel|
|Post Size||4" [4" OD]|
|Gate Frame Size||1 5/8" [1 5/8"OD] or 2" [1 7/8"OD]|