Chain Link 1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD] Offset Rail End Cup - End Rail (Pressed Steel)
The Pressed Steel Rail End Cup is designed to add stability to chain link fence terminal posts for top rails, mid-rails, and bottoms rails when used in tandem with a brace band and carriage bolt. Easy to install for residential chain link fences, these rail end cups attach to the rail and terminal post aligned with the brace band for a secure connection of the rail and post. Also known as a rail end, the Rail End Cup has a high-quality pressed steel construction that is made for long-term outdoor use. Fits 1 5/8" (1 5/8" OD Actual) Rail.
- Fits 1 5/8" Rail
- Adds Stability To Chain Link Fence
- One Rail End Cap Required For Each Rail Connection
- Brace Bands And Carriage Bolts & Nuts Sold Separately
- Designed For Residential Chain Link Fence Applications
- Easy To Install Using A Brace Brand And Carriage Bolt And Nut
- Creates Secure Connections For Rail And Chain Link Fence Posts
- Material: Pressed Steel
- Rail Size: 1 5/8" (1 5/8" OD Actual)
- Uses Carriage Bolt Size: 5/16 x 1 1/4"
*Please Note: This Product Is Expected To Be In Stock By July 2023. Any Orders Placed Will Be Fulfilled In The Order They Are Received.
|Chain Link Fitting||End Rail Cups|
|Material Type||Pressed Steel|
|Rail Size||1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 1 1/4"|