Chain Link 5/16" x 1 1/4" Carriage Bolt & Nut (HDG & Powder Coated Black)
Used to complete many projects, the 5/16" x 1 1/4" Carriage Bolts & Nuts are an essential accessory to builders, most commonly used to secure rail ends, brace bands, tension bands, cross-connectors, and more to form reliable connections. Carriage Bolts can be found in nearly any outdoor pipe project, from chain link fences to greenhouse builds; these versatile, rust-resistant threaded bolts are easy to use and include the nuts necessary for a complete installation.
*This Product Will Be In Stock In Spring 2023. Orders Will Ship In Order They Were Received
- Ideal For Outdoor Use
- Easy To Use And Install
- HDG & Powder Coated Black
- Includes Bolt And Nuts Required For Installation
- Use To Secure Several Hardware Components For Reliable Connections
- Purlin Brackets
- Kennel Clamps
- Line Rail And End Rail Clamps
- Brace Bands And Tension Bands
- Size: 5/16" x 1 1/4"
- Length: 1 1/4"
- Diameter: 5/16"
- Material: Galvanized Steel & Powder Coated Black
- Grade: ASTM A307 - Grade A
- Thread: Fully Threaded (FT)
- Neck: Square Neck
- Thread Type: Coarse 3/8"-16 - Coarse 5/16"-18
|Chain Link Fitting||Carriage Bolts|
|Size||5/16" x 1-1/4"|
|Material Type||Pressed Steel|