Chain Link Fence 70" High Black Tension Bar for 6' Fences (Pressed Steel)
Black Pressed Steel Chain Link Fence Tension Bars for chain link fence are used at each post and woven through the fabric between the top and bottom rail to help stretch the chain link fabric evenly. This Tension Bar is for a 6 ft chain link fence and will reduce the bending of the fence fabric, preventing damage. Comprised of high-quality, pressed steel, this 6' Tension Bar requires a tension band, carriage bolt, and nut for quick and easy installation (sold separately).
• Reduces Bending Of Fence Fabric
• Used For 6' Chain Link Fences
• Requires Tension Bands For Installation
• Rust-Resistant Galvanized Steel Construction
• Requires Carriage Bolt And Nut For Installation
• Creates A Secure Connection For The Chain Link Mesh And Post
• Height: 70"
• Dimensions: 3/16" x 5/8"
• Material: Pressed Steel
• Thickness: 12 Gauge Steel
• For Use With Fence Height: 6'
Please Note: Posted specifications are subject to change. Contact a sales consultant to confirm specs. Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Tension Bars|
|Size||3/16" x 5/8" x 70"|
|Material Type||Pressed Steel|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Minimum of 25$4.6620 each x 25
$116.55 subtotal Quantity Discount Available
Minimum of 25$3.74 each x 25
$93.50 subtotal Quantity Discount Available