Chain Link Top Rail Wall Mount Rail End for Top Rail Chain Link Fence
Otherwise known as end caps or rail caps, these rail ends are designed to hold the top rail of a fence in place and connect it to a wall or other sturdy surface. Three pre-drilled bolt holes in the base make it a simple installment that holds tight to whatever surface it’s bound to, and the cup is adjustable to whatever angle fits best. Comes in sizes 1 3/8" or 1 5/8".
- Cup Angle Is Adjustable
- Non-Intrusive Base Design
- Connects Top Rail To Sturdy Surface
- Holds Top Rail In Place
- Made For Chain Link Fences
- Sizes Available: 1 3/8" or 1 5/8"
- Metal Type: Galvanized Steel Base; Aluminum End Cap
- Kit Includes: End Cap, Adapter Base, Carriage Bolt and Nut
- Base: 2” x 3 1/2“
- Overall Length: 3”
|Chain Link Fitting||End Rail Cups|