Jiggly Greenhouse® Wire 6' 6" Long PVC Coated Spring Lock Wire for Plastic Poly Film Attachment (Steel)
JW6SS Jiggly Greenhouse® Wire is a PVC coated, reusable steel wire designed for greenhouse use. This wire allows for simple and seamless attachment of Poly Film or Shade Cloth to greenhouses or any other outside enclosures. The Jiggly Wire System is easily removable in the event of film damage. The 6'6" initial length is designed to stretch to a longer length if necessary upon installation. Compatible with JWC66A Jiggly Greenhouse® Wire Channel.
Jiggly Greenhouse® Wire Specifications:
- 1.25" Wide to ensure an exceptional hold.
- Wire thickness is designed to maximize the hold while ensuring the strongest durability]
- Rounded ends protect film during installation.
- Color: White - Absobs very little heat, which lengthens the lifetime.
- PVC Coated to ensure easy installation while simultaneously preventing tears. Ends coated to further reduce the chance of a tear
- Stretches to almost 7 ft. upon installation
|Material Type||Pressed Steel|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Jiggly Greenhouse® Wire Kit w/ 1" x 6.5' Channel and 6.5' Wire Jiggly Wire for Greenhouses (Aluminum, Steel)Minimum of 10$5.9880 each x 10
$59.88 subtotal Quantity Discount Available
Jiggly Greenhouse® 6' 6" Lock U-Channel for Jiggly Greenhouse Spring Lock Wire (Aluminum)Minimum of 10$4.60 each x 10
$46.00 subtotal Quantity Discount Available