Pressed Steel Chain Link Fence Gate Field Type Center Gate Stop for Drop Rods (Galvanized)
The Gate Stop for Drop Rods is designed to secure your chain link fence gate into the ground with drop rods without needing to drill drop rod holes. The Gate Stop for Drop Rods prevents the gate from swinging inward past 180 degrees, protecting the integrity of your gate and fence. It is formed from galvanized pressed steel. This will protect the center gate stop from rusting and ensure years of use, worry-free.
Installation is easy! It is as simple as driving the center gate stop into the ground. The drop rod holder should be placed parallel to the closed gate and then driven into the ground. The Gate Stop for Drop Rods is best suited for soft surfaces, like dirt or grass, and is not meant to be installed on concrete, asphalt, or other hard surfaces.
- Easy To Install
- Securely Holds Chain Link Gate Without Drilling Holes
- Drop Rod Fits Into The Center Gate Stop
- Installed In Soft Surfaces Such As Grass or Dirt
- Material: Galvanized Pressed Steel
- Galvanized Finish Makes It Durable and Prevents Rust
|Material Type||Pressed Steel|