The 8 Wheel Truck Assembly features 2" guide wheels and 2" standard bearings. This 4-wheel truck assembly is 11" long and is designed to be mounted in standard or overhead mounting tracks. Truck assemblies are generally used in situations where full cantilever gate systems are implausible. This helps keep most moving parts and mechanical processes encased in the guide frames, protecting them from inclement weather and erosion.
• Easy To Install
• Great Fit In Applications Where Full Cantilever Gate Systems Won't
• Keeps Most Moving Parts And Mechanical Processes Encased In The Guide Frames, Protecting Them From Weather
• Center Bolt: 5/8"
• Nominal: 2" Diameter
• Horizontal Wheel O.D. 2.1"
• Vertical Wheel O.D. 2.045"
• Static Load Rating: 1,760 Lbs.
• Dynamic Load Rating: 4,000 Lbs.
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Truck Assembly|
|Metal Type||Cast Steel|
|Wheel Size||2" Diameter|