Chain Link Universal Barb Wire Post x 1 5/8" Top Rail Barb Wire Arm Clamp On Retrofit - Rail Barb Arm (Galvanized Steel)
The Universal Barb Wire Arm is specially designed for versatility and safety. Barb Wire Arms hold barb wire in place on chainlink fences to promote safety, prevent vandalism, or for containment purposes. This Barb Wire Arm is comprised of heavy-duty, long-lasting galvanized steel with a universal design that allows the arm to be installed in either direction to a 1-5/8" top rail. Install up to three strands of barb wire protection using this barb arm, and increase your fence height up to an entire foot. Includes 3/8" x 2 1/2" Carriage Bolt and Nut.
• Holds Barb Wire In Place
• Adds 12" To Overall Height Of Fence
• Houses Up To 3 Strands Of Barb Wire
• Includes 3/8" x 2 1/2" Carriage Bolt and Nut
• Galvanized Steel Resists Mechanical Damage And Corrosion
• Bolted Universal Design Allows For Multi-Position Installation
• Makes Barb Wire Easier And Safer To Install To Chain Link Fence
• Used For Security And Perimeter Control Of Commercial And Residential Areas
• Color: Silver
• Top Rail Size: 1-5/8"
• In Line Post Size: 1-5/8"
• Material: Galvanized Steel
*Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Barb Wire Arms|
|Material Type||Pressed Steel|
|Mounting Type||Round Post Mount|
|Rail Size||1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]|