The 2 1/2" Black Bulldog Industrial Hinge (also known as a butt hinge) can be used on automatic gates and with its chain link hinge construction, it allows for a 90-degree swivel in either direction. By adding a 180-degree offset adapter to the hinge, it can swing a full 180 degrees. Most single chain link gate require two bulldog hinges, while it is recommended to use three hinges on gates taller than 8' and those that are heavier than normal. Four bulldog hinges are recommended for most double gates.
• Allows for 90-degree Swivel In Either Direction
• Powder-Coated Finish Resistant To Weathering
• Pressed Steel Composition For Strength And Durability
• Can Be Modified To Allow 180-Degree Swing With Offset Adapter
• Material: Pressed Steel
• Finish: Black Powder Coated
• Post Size: 2 1/2" [2 3/8" OD]
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.
|Chain Link Fitting||Gate Hinge|
|Metal Type||Pressed Steel|
|Post Size||2 1/2" [2 3/8" OD]|
|Gate Frame Size||1 5/8" [1 5/8"OD] or 2" [1 7/8"OD]|