Tension bands are used to attach chain link fence fabric to line posts and terminal posts, and also commonly used to attach chain link fabric to gate frames. This 2" (Fits 1 7/8" OD) Black Tension Band has a powder-coated finish that means it's not only functional but adds a great look to any fence. Its steel construction gives it durability and it's also resistant to weathering and wear. With their sturdy steel construction, they're built to last and will ensure that your fence fabric remains firmly fixed in place for years to come.
• Easy To Install
• Adds Stability To Fence
• Steel Composition Provides Strength, Durability
• Powder-Coated Finish Is Weather- And Wear-Resistant
• Band Height: 3/4"
• Black, Powder-Coated
• Galvanized Steel 14G
• Post Size: 2" (Fits 1 7/8" OD)
• Install Fence Bands Spaced 10-14" Apart
• Use One Less Tension Band Than Height Of Fence (I.E. A 6' High Fence Uses 5 Tension Bands)
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.
|Chain Link Fitting||Tension Bands|
|Post Size||2" [1 7/8" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 1 1/4"|