These 2" End Rail Clamps come together to form a strong T-Joint connection for two posts or rails in a chainlink fence. The two-piece clamp can also be utilized in kennel applications due to the high-quality, durable, rust-resistant galvanized steel construction. Their versatility is one of their biggest strengths, as they can be used for purposes such as new construction with multiple connections or help to serve as a temporary replacement for a chainlink panel. The solid, simple design makes them easy to install and once they're in place, even easier to count on for outstanding performance.
• Two-Piece Clamp
• Rust-Resistant Galvanized Finish
• Pre-Drilled Holes For Installation
• Can Be Used in Kennel Applications
• Serve As Temporary Replacement For Chainlink Panels
• Form T-Joint Connection For Two Posts Or Rails In A Chainlink Fence
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• Post Size: 2" [1 7/8" OD]
• Rail Size: 1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]
• Requires 3/8" x 2 1/2" Carriage Bolts And Nuts (Sold Separately)
Please Note: Nut and bolt not included. Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||End Rail Clamps|
|Post Size||2" [1 7/8" OD]|
|Rail Size||1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||3/8" x 2 1/2"|