The 2" (Fits 1 7/8" OD) x 1 5/8" Line Rail Clamp, also known as a Boulevard Clamp, connects two horizontal chain link fence rails. This two-piece clamp is made of galvanized steel and features holes at both ends for railing, and two holes in the center to accept a post. The fence post inserts into the center of the clamp, forming a strong, stable T-shaped connection. Strong and sturdy, this clamp is designed to last in a variety of settings and to withstand whatever the elements can throw at it thanks to its galvanized finish to ward off rust.
• Two-Piece Clamp
• Steel Line Rail Clamps For Chain Link Fencing
• Forms T-Shaped Connection For Rails And Posts
• Carriage Nut And Bolt Required For Installation (Sold Separately)
• Material: Steel
• Fits Rail Size: 1 5/8"
• Fits Post Size: 2" (Fits 1 7/8" OD)
• Requires 3/8" x 2 1/2" Carriage Bolt
Please Note: Nut and bolt not included. Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Line Rail Clamps|
|Post Size||2" [1 7/8" OD]|
|Rail Size||1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||3/8" x 2 1/2"|