The 3" (Fits 2 7/8" OD) Floor Flange with 2 Set Screws is used to mount a chain link fence to concrete or cement. It's made of durable, galvanized pressed steel for lasting performance and thanks to that galvanized finish, it's also rust-resistant. It comes with four pre-drilled holes to mount it to the surface below. Installation is as simple as cutting a post to the proper length, setting it inside the flange and screwing the flange in place.
• Easy To Install
• Four Bolt Holes
• Used To Mount A Chain Link Fence Post To Concrete Or Cement
• Cut Post To Length, Insert Into Flange And Mount To The Surface Below
• Height: 4 1/4"
• Bolt Pattern: 3/4" Holes
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• Overall Size: 7 1/4" x 7 1/4"
• Post Size: 3" (Fits 2 7/8" OD)
|Chain Link Fitting||Floor Flanges|
|Post Size||3" [2 7/8" OD]|