Chain Link 4" Black Tension Band [14 Gauge] (Galvanized Steel)
Tension bands are used to attach chain link fence fabric to line posts and terminal posts and are commonly used to attach chain link fabric to gate frames. This 4" Black Tension Band has a powder-coated finish that means it's not only functional but adds a great look to any fence. Its steel construction gives it durability and it's also resistant to weathering and wear. With a solid steel composition, these bands are built to last in a wide range of settings and applications. They fit 4" posts.
• Easy To Install
• Adds Stability To Fence
• Steel Composition Provides Strength, Durability
• Powder-Coated Finish Is Weather- And Wear-Resistant
• Band Height: 3/4"
• Post Size: 4"
• Black, Powder-Coated
• 14 Gauge Galvanized Steel
• Install Fence Bands Spaced 10-14" Apart
• Use One Less Tension Band Than Height Of Fence (I.E. A 6' High Fence Uses 5 Tension Bands)
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.
|Chain Link Fitting||Tension Bands|
|Material Type||Pressed Steel|
|Post Size||4" [4" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 1 1/4"|