Chain Link 1 5/8" Black Drop Fork Latch - Gate Fork Latch (Galvanized Steel)
These 1 5/8" (1 5/8" OD) Black Galvanized Pressed Steel Chain Link Drop Fork Latches are key in a gate latch assembly used to securely close chain link fence gates with the use of a drop fork collar and carriage bolts. Among its many features are a rust-resistant galvanized steel design, pre-drilled holes to facilitate a smooth installation, and its ability to fit seamlessly inside a drop fork collar. At the same time, it sleeves a 1 5/8" gate post for manually opening and closing a gate. With this reliable galvanized steel Black Drop Fork Latch, a gate remains firmly held in place when closed, adding safety and security to a fence system.
- Easy To Install
- Rust-Resistant Galvanized Steel Construction
- Holds Chain Link Gate Firmly In Place When It's Closed
- Works In Conjunction With Drop Fork Collar And Carriage Bolts (Sold Separately)
- Color: Black
- Post Size: 1 5/8" (1 5/8" OD)
- Carriage Bolt Size: 5/16" x 1 1/4"
- Material: Galvanized Pressed Steel
|Chain Link Fitting||Drop Fork Latches|
|Material Type||Pressed Steel|
|Post Size||1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 1 1/4"|