Tension bands are used to attach chain link fence fabric to line posts and terminal posts, and also commonly used to attach chain link fabric to gate frames. This 1 5/8" Black Tension Band has a powder-coated finish that means it's not only functional but adds a great look to any fence. Its steel construction and powder-coated protection give it durability and resistance to weathering.
• Easy To Install
• Adds Stability To Fence
• Provides Extra Defense Against Climbing
• Steel Composition Provides Strength, Durability
• Powder-Coated Finish Is Weather- And Wear-Resistant
• Band Height: 3/4"
• Post Size: 1 5/8"
• Material: Galvanized Steel 14G
• Finish: Black, Powder-Coated
• Install Fence Bands Spaced 10-14" Apart
• Use One Less Tension Band Than Height Of Fence (I.E. A 6' High Fence Uses 5 Tension Bands)
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.
|Chain Link Fitting||Tension Bands|
|Post Size||1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 2"|