Chain Link 1 5/8" Black Tension Band [14 Gauge] (Galvanized Steel)
Tension bands are used to attach chain link fence fabric to line posts and terminal posts, and also commonly used to attach chain link fabric to gate frames. This 1 5/8" Black Tension Band has a powder-coated finish that means it's not only functional but adds a great look to any fence. Its steel construction and powder-coated protection give it durability and resistance to weathering.
• Easy To Install
• Adds Stability To Fence
• Provides Extra Defense Against Climbing
• Steel Composition Provides Strength, Durability
• Powder-Coated Finish Is Weather- And Wear-Resistant
• Band Height: 3/4"
• Post Size: 1 5/8"
• Material: Galvanized Steel 14G
• Finish: Black, Powder-Coated
• Install Fence Bands Spaced 10-14" Apart
• Use One Less Tension Band Than Height Of Fence (I.E. A 6' High Fence Uses 5 Tension Bands)
* Please note that due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the photo.
|Chain Link Fitting||Tension Bands|
|Post Size||1 5/8" [1 5/8" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 2"|