The 4" Black Beveled Brace Band, also known as a rail end band, is an essential piece for building chain link fences and hoophouse frames. The Black Brace Band is used to attach the chain link top rail to a corner post, end post, gate post, or frame for commercial applications. The brace band wraps around a pipe with the use of a 5/16" x 2" nut and carriage bolt and features a heavy-duty galvanized steel composition with a rust-resistant black powder-coated finish and beveled interior.
• Fits 4" Fence Post
• Long-Lasting, Corrosion-Resistant Material
• Used To Attach Chain Link Fabric To End Posts
• Requires 5/16" x 2" Carriage Bolts And Nuts
• Black Rust And Chip Resistant Powder-Coated Finish
• Install Brace Bands Spaced 10-14" Apart For Best Results
• Beveled Brace Band Designed For Commercial And Industrial Applications
• Color: Black
• Band Height: 7/8"
• Post Size: 4" (4" OD Actual)
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• Thickness: 0.11" (12 Gauge)
• Carraige Bolt Size: 5/16" x 2"
*Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Beveled Brace Bands|
|Post Size||4" [4" OD]|
|Uses Carriage Bolt Size||5/16" x 2"|