The 2" (Fits 1 7/8" OD) Floor Flange with 2 Set Screws is used to mount a chain link fence to concrete or cement. It's made of durable, galvanized pressed steel for lasting performance and thanks to that galvanized finish, it's also rust-resistant. It comes with four pre-drilled holes to mount it to the surface below. Installation is as simple as cutting a post to the proper length, setting it inside the flange and screwing the flange in place.
• Easy To Install
• Four Bolt Holes
• Used To Mount A Chain Link Fence Post To Concrete Or Cement
• Cut Post To Length, Insert Into Flange And Mount To The Surface Below
• Height: 4 1/4"
• Bolt Pattern: 3/4" Holes
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• Overall Size: 6 1/2" x 6 1/2"
• Post Size: 2" (Fits 1 7/8" OD)
Please Note: Posted specifications are subject to change. Contact a sales consultant to confirm specs. Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
|Chain Link Fitting||Floor Flanges|
|Metal Type||Malleable Steel|
|Post Size||2" [1 7/8" OD]|